- Elected in April 2015 and re-elected in 2019.
- Cornejo, and his wife, Juli, have two children.
- A graduate of Derby High School, he worked for the family construction business, Cornejo & Sons for 20 years and currently is employed at Pearson Construction.
- He attends St. Mary Catholic Church in Derby and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
- Keil was appointed to the Derby City Council in April 2015 and elected to City Council in November 2017. He is currently serving as the Council President.
- Prior to City Council, he served as a member of the Derby Planning commission.
- He is employed for ResCare Kansas Inc. as the Executive Director of Kansas Central Region. Before joining ResCare he was the Director of Human Resources for the Mulvane School District.
- He received a degree in Criminal Justice from Wichita State University and a Master of Arts in Human Resource Management from Webster University.
- Keil believes that maintaining the quality of life for Derby residents and the growth of our community are important as we plan for the future.
- Keil and his wife Sara have two children, Brandon and Megan. The family attends the Derby First Presbyterian Church.