New Resident Information
Welcome to Derby!
Derby is a friendly community with many great activities and organizations available for you and your family. The following information will help you as you make your new home here.
- Derby Water
316-788-1424/611 Mulberry Rd.
- Westar Energy
- Kansas Gas Service
The City of Derby contracts with Waste Connections for city-wide trash service and curbside recycling. For more information, visit the trash and recycling page.
- Waste Connections
Provides customers with two coupons/year for bulky waste disposal
Sign up for recycling rewards
- Sedgwick County Environmental Resources
Takes bulky waste or household hazardous waste
Cable TV Service
- AT&T U-verse: 1-866-722-7500
- Cox Cable: 316-858-1729
- Direct Digital TV: 1-800-747-9030
- DIRECTV: 1-800-280-4388/DIRECTV Existing Customers
- Dish TV: 1-888-975-1766
- United Cable Direct: 1-888-325-5401
Internet Service Providers
- AT&T: 1-800-464-7928
- Cox High Speed Internet: 316-858-1729
- Exede Satellite Internet: 316-841-1721
- HughesNet: 1-800-955-9365
United States Post Office
201 W. Greenway St., Derby
Licensed Daycares in Derby (provided by Child Care Aware of Kansas)
- Derby Public Schools
- Faith Lutheran School
- St. Mary Parish Catholic School
- Wichita State University - South Campus
- Online Educational Opportunities
Vehicle Tags & Registration
Sedgwick County Treasurer
Derby Tag Office
236 W. Greenway St.