The City of Derby distributes the Derby News in all residential and commercial water bills most months of the year. The newsletter serve as a valuable way for the City to communicate with the residents. Check out the newsletters below:
2017 News Release Archive
- Derby, Goddard, and Haysville Seek Supreme Court Roder Against Kansas Department of Revenue
- K15 Area Plan Survey and Design Workshop
- 2017 Derby BBQ Festival
- Chip Site Closed for Labor Day, BBQ Festival
- Road Construction Update: August, 4, 2017
- Liston Named NASRO Instructor of the Year
- National Night Out 2017
- Road Construction Update: June 28, 2017
- Derby Accepting Applications for Municipal Court Judge
- Employment Program for Seniors
- Derby Fire and Rescue Receives Firehouse Subs Grant
On Sept. 20, 2017, the Cities of Derby, Goddard, and Haysville filed a Petition for Mandamus with the Kansas Supreme Court asking for an order requiring the Kansas Department of Revenue (KDOR) to comply with Kansas law. Read on...
The City of Derby continues to seek public comments and feedback to assist with development of the K-15 Area Plan. Read on...
The City of Derby would like to update residents about on-going street projects that started earlier this year. Read on...