Parade of Homes
Discover Derby During the Fall 2019 Parade of Homes
October 5-6 | 12-13 | 19-20
Noon to 6 p.m.
Derby is the ideal place for your family, your business and your life. Enjoy amenities like shopping, dining, arts and recreation. Find out why Derby is the place to live.
Visit these homes during the Fall Parade
- More than 366 acres of park land in 32 locations, including 93 playground structures and outdoor exercise stations for adults.
- Madison Avenue Central Park, tucked in the middle of town, opened in October 2016. It features an all-access playground, two meeting venues, an amphitheater, walking path and more.
- Warren Riverview Park, located along the banks of the Arkansas River, will open Oct. 20, 2018. This riverfront park features ropes course, river access, meeting facility, and amazing view of the river and surrounding area.
- Decarsky Park, located off south Rock Road, includes ball fields and a dog park. Construction on the park is underway.
- More than 25 miles of wide, connected hike and bike paths.
- Major national retailers like Hobby Lobby, Target, TJ Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, Walmart and Lowe's.
- Unique locally-owned shops and restaurants.
- Medical: We have options to cover needs and specialties of all kinds: Wesley ER, dentists, optometrists, family practice physicians, urgent care and specialty care facilities. Rock Regional Hospital is set to open in Spring 2019.
- Modern library with services like passports,
- Rock River Rapids Aquatic Park
- Senior Center - variety of events and activities for active seniors
- Derby Bowl - a 24-lane bowling center on the south end of Derby with an arcade and sports bar
- Derby Golf & Country Club
- Derby Plaza Theaters - Family-owned movie theater with seven digital screens.
- Field Station: Dinosaurs - this park features more than come to life. It also includes live shows, a miniature golf course and a challenge dome ropes course. Fall Season: Open Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Special events held throughout the fall and winter seasons.
- Puzzle Plex, 301 E. Madison Ave.