Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. Consultant’s general approach to undertaking and completing the project, including any unique features which may be anticipated
2. Consultant firm brochure
3. List of similar projects and references
4. Estimated fee range for performance of the items listed in the provided scope of work and any additional fees necessary to complete any additional work suggested by the respondent but not included in the requested scope of work
5. Resumes of key personnel to be assigned to this project including a statement of each person’s role, experience and qualifications
6. Submission should demonstrate that the consultant has familiarized themselves with the area and should demonstrate a clear understanding of the project goals and identify challenges and opportunities for redevelopment of the plan area.