Go To Search
Click to Home
Help Center
Property Taxes
Property tax records are maintained by the Sedgwick County Clerk's office at the Sedgwick County Courthouse, 525 N. Main St. in Wichita. You can view property taxes by visiting the Sedgwick County Clerk web page.

The website will pull up listings for real or personal property. Click on yellow button for real property detail for the County's records for this property. You can also pay property taxes from this webpage.

 If you have questions, call Karen Friend, Deputy City Clerk, at 316- 788-1519 ext. 273.

City of Derby
City of Derby
611 Mulberry Road
Suite 300
Derby, KS 67037-3533
Ph: 316-788-1519