- The Board meets annually or more frequently at the call of the chair or a majority of members as necessary to facilitate board business.
- Meetings take place at City Hall, 611 Mulberry Rd.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Six members elected to 2-year terms, and the chair and vice chair are elected by members in the second quarter of each year.
- Teresa Mount - 2025, Chair
- Kathleen O'Brien - 2025, Vice Chair
- Becky Casey - 2025
- Melissa Mantz - 2024
- Michael (Andre) Pretorius - 2024
- Dr. Roger Thomas - 2024
This board was established to work toward full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act with respect to all City facilities and activities. The board also serves as a recommending body to the City Council. Three of the six members must have a disability, have a spouse, child or parent with a disability; or be representatives of an organization or group that provides services to individuals with disabilities.
Contact City Hall 316-788-3132 for more information.