- Live at 6:30 p.m. on the first and third Thursday of each month
- City Hall
- 611 Mulberry Road
Derby, KS 67037-3533
- Watch live meetings and meetings on-demand on our Channel 7 page.
- Rebroadcast on Channel 7 on Wednesday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at noon.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Each of the 10 members serves a 3-year term
- Dana Quigley - 2024
- Chris Voth - 2026
- Dale Wells - 2024
- Mitch Adams, Chair - 2025
- Jessica Rhein - 2024
- Michael Emond - 2025
- Gary Renberger, Vice-Chair - 2025
- Jamie Werbin - 2025
- Weston Heflin - 2026
- Bruce Heseltine - 2026
The Planning Commission is responsible for:
- Annual review of the Comprehensive Plan
- Preparing, adopting, and maintaining Zoning and Subdivision regulations
- Holding hearings on special uses, zoning changes, and vacation requests
- Reviewing and approving plats, commercial site plans
- Making recommendations to the City Council to approve or disapprove various requests
Planning Commission Bylaws (Adopted 10/13/20)
For more information, contact Everett Haynes, Asst. City Planner at 316-788-6632 ext. 1230.