Parade of Homes
Visit Derby During the Spring 2023 Parade of Homes
April 15-16 | April 22-23 | April 29-30
Noon to 6 p.m.
Derby is the ideal place for your family, your business and your life. Enjoy amenities like shopping, dining, arts and recreation. Find out why Derby is the place to live. See a listing of fun events to check out while you're in Derby.
Spring 2023 Parade of Homes
|Perfection Builders, LLC||1000 Waters Edge||Courtyards at The Oaks||Larry Klenda, PB Realty|
|Rob Roy Homes, Inc.||2580 E. New Spring Ct.||Spring Ridge Addition||Pam Roy, Keller Williams Signature Partners|
|Fahsholtz Construction, Inc.||266 Cedar Ranch Ct.||Cedar Ranch Estates||June Bruhn, Keller Williams Signature Partners|
|M&M Custom Construction, LLC||311 Sarah Ct.||Cedar Ranch Estates||June Bruhn, Keller Williams Signature Partners|
Learn About Derby
- More than 366 acres of park land in 32 locations, including 93 playground structures and outdoor exercise stations for adults.
- Madison Avenue Central Park, tucked in the middle of town, features an all-access playground, two meeting venues, an amphitheater, walking path and more.
- Warren Riverview Park, located along the banks of the Arkansas River opened in October 2018. This riverfront park features a ropes course, river access, meeting facility, and amazing view of the river and surrounding area.
- Decarsky Park, located off south Rock Road, includes ball fields and a dog park. The dog park is open from sun up to sun down.
- More than 25 miles of wide, connected hike and bike paths.
- Major national retailers like Hobby Lobby, Target, TJ Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, Walmart and Lowe's.
- Unique locally-owned shops and restaurants.
Derby Public Schools: Nine elementary schools, two middle schools and a high school.
St. Mary Catholic School (PreK-8)
Faith Lutheran School (PreK-6)
- The Sandbox at Derby: Pickleball, cornhole, sand volleyball, restaurant and more!
- Derby Bowl: a 24-lane bowling center with an arcade and sports bar
- Derby Golf & Country Club
- Derby Plaza Theaters - Family-owned movie theater.
- Field Station: Dinosaurs: Adventure park that features more than 40 life-sized, moving, realistic dinosaurs that come to life. Includes live shows, a miniature golf course and gift shop.
- Modern library with services like passports, computer lab, notary, and more.
- Rock River Rapids Aquatic Park - opens Memorial Day (10% off season passes until opening day)
- Senior Center: variety of events and activities for active seniors
- Medical: Options to cover needs and specialties of all kinds: Rock Regional Hospital, Wesley ER, dentists, optometrists, family practice physicians, urgent care and specialty care facilities.